Bundle set of our 3 Maramataka Journals:
- Rakaunui (For Beginners)
- Whiro (To Customise)
- Tamariki (For Children)
Please refer individual product listings for more information of what is contained in each journal.
The Journal features are;
- Measurements A5+ (148mm x 210mm)
- Perfect size to carry with you for daily observations.
- 44 pages x 100 gsm
- Lined pages within journal sections
- Soft bound cover to make it last
- Maramataka Definition & User Guide
- He Tirohanga written by Haami Piripi
- Daily Marama (using Te Whānau ā Apanui maramataka) with focus on 8 key phases
- Journal & reflections pages to record observations
- Daily "Ihi" Energy scale & monthly Graph to review your energy levels over the 30 days
- Ōku whakaaro / My Thoughts Page
Buy one - Give one
Hokona tētahi māramataka, ā, mā mātou tētahi e tākoha
For every maramataka journal purchased, we will give the same journal to Ngā Kitenga o te Maramataka to support the work done by Rereata Makiha and Rikki Solomon with rangatahi (youth) and kura kaupapa around the motu (country).
You can check out the amazing work they do in schools teaching rangatahi about the maramataka here.
Additional Information about the Maramataka
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.