PREORDERS - Please note we expect delivery of the Weekly Planners by Friday 26th November so are taking pre-orders for these now. Orders will be processed once stock received.
Tuhi Stationery creates uniquely designed products that celebrates our languages in everyday stationery and planning resources. Our products are built with creativity, language, culture, and functionality in mind, you should never have to sacrifice one for the other. It is possible to have beautiful, bespoke stationery that celebrates your connection to language and culture and desire to live a balanced and fulfilling life. Our products will help you enjoy the little things, so that you can do big things.
What is Whitu?
Whitu means seven in Te Reo Māori and is our collection name for our 2022 Weekly Planners. For the serious planner who likes to plan and work to their week in view, this planner will ensure you never miss anything important, keep on top of your goals set, and take time out at the end of each week for gratitude and reflection.
We know you’re busy, that’s why we make it easy for you to stay organised and inspired. The perfect planner for busy people who want to find more time in the day.
- The weekly planner is A4 size- larger then the popular Rātaka, please note size differences when selecting your 2022 planner.
- This planner is in Te Reo Māori ONLY - there is no English translations. Please refer to other Whitu for bilingual Māori & English text
- Karakia, Korero, Ko wai au & Waiata pages are BLANK - recognising Te Reo Māori speakers desire to record their own kupu on these pages.
- Important Maori Dates, Public holidays & significant dates
- 2022 & 2023 Year in view Calendar
- Maramataka Layout to customise
- Matariki Layout
- Monthly View
- 2 Page Layout Weekly View
- Quarterly Reflection & Goal Setting
- 40 Notes Pages (Blank & Lined)
- Hard or Soft Cover in multiple colours and cover options
- 210x297mm page size
- 200 pages
- 80gsm paper
- Elastic Band (Soft Covers only) & Back envelope
- Rounded Edges
- 2 Ribbons
We will accept product returns for refund within 7 days of purchase if the items are in unused original condition. To return your product and obtain a refund, you should mail your product to: Tuhi Stationery, 27 Grange Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland 2025, New Zealand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.