Ā Mātou Mahi
We love to write & draw. No phone app can replace the joy of putting pen to paper, or the love you feel when reading handwritten whakapapa, waiata, maramataka or even recipes and daily musings. Its special.
We still have the diaries we kept as teenagers, and the journals our kuia & koroua wrote in. They are special and irreplaceable. Our bookcases reflect who we are, the legacy we have inherited, and the future we aspire to.
Tuhi Stationery creates distinctive Māori inspired & designed stationery i te reo Māori i te reo English. Simple, elegant designed stationery that we can capture our mātauranga, our reo, our tohu, our ideas and musings, in effect - ourselves - daily. We hope you enjoy them as much as we have enjoyed creating them.
Example Product Title
This area is used to describe your product’s details. Tell customers about the look, feel, and style of your product. Add details on color, materials used, sizing, and where it was made.
Our first creation that celebrates te mana o ngā wāhine! A beautiful, durable, quality notebook that includes;
- A definition of Māreikura to share and understand
- Karakia Māori to celebrate and embrace us as wāhine
- A double spread marama layout to record the names of your maramataka
- A marama icon on each page to record the maramataka phase and/or date so you can practice this mātauranga daily
- An explanation of "Ma Rima" our version of practicing mindfulness and living with purpose. Ma Rima is then repeated on each page so you can recognise where your energy flows to day by day.
Hui | Upcoming Events
Check out our upcoming events & markets we will be at
Tuhi Raukura is our space to share information and resources that is freely available to download, plus provide short courses via the Teachable Platform for people anywhere in the world to participate in
Te Whatārangi Ataata | Video gallery
Tuhi Waiata Timatanga - Rhonda Tibble
Follow us on Instagram